I will not die first before my dreams are manifested

 




 

Knowing Radio Head is my pleasure to me, i know it when i was doing something while listening music. Creep was the first songs i heard from Radio Head. The lyrics related with my life, i had bad skin, many acnes in my face, many scars in my body coz i was a vermint, some of my bones were broken, but now it’s getting better. But actually i have the desire which is represented by some lyrics of Creep.

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
So fuckin' special
I wish I was special”


Ya, that’s it, i wanna all of them. In another word “I wish i was special”. 

At one times i was contemplating, why am i alive? Or why am i still alive? For what actually i am alive, if every single day is fucking flat. It turns out, that i have to hold my dreams, that’s my motivation for still living. The dream is gorgeous, it can burn my spirit, my life, and it’s one and only.

But guys, why ideal ideas are always inversely proportional to the situation? I was sad when i had bad days, my dreams were falling in front of fcking reality, of course, i couldn’t accept it, how could it be? Why did my dreams lose in front of reality? Why reality that didn’t lose?

I had talked with my friend, he said that “compromise is alternative ways for making your dreams come true”, at the times i couldn’t take it, bruh, imagine, if our dreams are broken by fucking reality, and we are suggested to take between ways, fuck men,  

But ya, i’m glad have friends who can talk about our worries, etc. The point was he gave me another way for making my dreams come true.

Trims, it’s fun men, i will not die first before my dreams are manifested.

Komentar

Postingan Populer